Behavioral/mental health counselors help to improve the relationships of individuals, couples, and families by incorporating dialogue, communication and behavior change to improve an overall sense of well-being in each individual’s life.
Our counselors provide evaluation, intervention and consultation in the following areas:
- Infant & Young Children Regulation (eating, feeding, crying issues)
- Play Therapy
- Post-Partum Depression
- Practical Parenting
- Child Behavioral & Developmental Challenges
- Marriage, Premarital and Dating Issues
- Trauma, Abuse & Domestic Violence
- Family Changes—Adoption, Additions, Losses, “Empty Nest”, Relocation
- Co-occurring mental and chemical health issues
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Master’s level (or higher) degree required. Accepting licensed applicants (LMFT, LPCC, LP or LICSW) currently credentialed with major insurers, or willing to become credentialed; SteppingStone will assist in this process.
- Training and education in 0-5 population preferred, but not required.
- Must have a working knowledge of people with behavioral mental health problems, be compassionate and understanding, and have good time management skills.Counselors must maintain all HIPAA regulations and adhere to strict confidentiality.
- All health records are maintained electronically, so must be comfortable with documentation of sessions on computer. Must also be familiar with computer applications, such as Word, Outlook and Chrome.
- Must present in a professional manner.
- Full Time
If this sounds like you, we would be interested in hearing from you! Please call 320-587-2326 or email email@example.com.